Female Founder Spotlight
At Box Babe Gift Co. we believe that women are stronger when they're together. That's why we LOVE supporting other women-owned businesses. We've been doing a little shopping and we have some amazing businesses to share with you guys! So let's get started!
Founded by sisters Alice and Doris, ilootpaperie is an adorable collection of cheeky stationary, pins, greeting cards, and sooo much more! Bound by a love of paper goods, funny drawings, and a keen appreciation for puns, they firmly believe in aiding and abetting others to steal hearts through their loot of cheeky, colorful musings. They currently work out of their cozy Pasadena apartment where pun-filled illustrations spring to life and there are many a late-night spent hand packing their punny goods with care. They also have a sweet office pup named Sparky!
- We loved their cute and punny pins collection! The Let It Brie pin made it's way into our hearts as soon as we unwrapped it!
2. Seltzer Goods.
Seltzer Goods is a women-led company that values creativity, curiosity, and laughter. Seltzer collaborates with contemporary artists to create puzzles, stationery, pens, and colorful gifts. Their cheerful products make you feel good and enhance your social well-being because they're fun to share! Gay Lam is the founder and creative director and the team at Seltzer strives to make quality products and bring out the best in the artists and designers that they collaborate with. Seltzer Goods is a small business, located in beautiful Asheville, North Carolina, in the Blue Ridge Mountains.
- We loved their color block journals and their 'women are a force of nature' mug. But really everything on their site is adorable!
3. Quad Espresso Jewelry
Quad Espresso jewelry is designed to give you that lil’ extra shot. That extra shot of confidence, motivation, power, grace, anything you need it to be. Quad Espresso was started by Jennifer Falcon 6 years ago. Originally from NY and calling Charlotte home for 9 years now, she started this business as a hobby and is now her full-time job. Sometimes we all need a fresh, hot jolt or a strong burst of energy - espresso - to make it through. And, hey, that’s okay.
- We loved these three star ear climbers! They're the perfect little addition to any outfit. These initial necklaces would make a great gift for a newly engaged friend or a new mom!
4. Triviso Collection
Triviso Collection is an accessory store filled with adorable jewelry and hair accesorries! Started by Sajal and Nehal two sisters from Toronto who created a brand dedicated to making luxury accessible to anyone and everyone. Their love for fashion has led them to try just about every product or trend under the sun. After spending years buying gold-plated jewelry from big brands for three times the price only for it to tarnish, they knew they wanted to create a business dedicated to making luxury and trends affordable. "We’ve received so much support from our Instagram and TikTok community and can’t wait to see where the journey takes us!"
- We loved the Rachel Claw clip and these Emilia Hoops!
5. Vena's Fizz House
- Vena's creates cocktail mixes and fizzes that will take your at home bartending to the next level. Johanna started Vena's in 2013. The quintessential late bloomer, she worked her way through restaurant jobs in her twenties. Received her college degree, got married, and had two kids in her thirties, started teaching elementary school in her forties, and spawned the idea for Vena's Fizz House when she turned fifty. She is now the creator of over twenty beverage-making products for the home bar enthusiast - with more up her sleeves - and pinches herself every morning as she drives into work. She loves her staff, their creativity, and adores their enthusiasm.
- We LOVE the cocktail spirit infusions so much that you can now add them to one of our build your own boxes! But be sure to check out their site as they have so many fun flavors and always come out with new ones!