6 Gifts for Employee Appreciation Day
Employees are a company's greatest asset and while they should be celebrated daily, sometimes you need a little reminder of just how amazing your employees are. Luckily, March 4th is Employee Appreciation Day! This is the perfect day to recognize your employees hard work!
A gift box is the perfect way to give your employees a tangible token of your appreciation. And as an added bonus, business productivity increases by 31% when employees are happy! So what should you include in a gift box for your employee? Well, we rounded up 6 of our favorite gifts to add to a custom gift box. Let's get started!
- This is a day to make them feel special. You don't want to give them another mug that has your logo on it - it's not about you today! Give them a mug that is personalized with their name. This will show that you went the extra mile to find something exclusively for them.
- A practical and motivating gift they can actually use! Everyone needs a little reminder that they are killing it in the middle of a work day.
- As if a motivational notepad wasn't enough, they can even jot down their notes from the meeting with these adorable and motivational pens from Talking Out of Turn! (plus, they're going to look really cute on their desk)
- That afternoon slump doesn't stand a chance against this cute little Pocket Latte chocolate bar! This bar is perfect for the mocha lover and contains the same amount of caffeine as a cup of coffee. The perfect midday pick-me-up.
- Gifting is made even easier with our corporate appreciation box! This box comes with a tumbler personalized with your company logo, a succulent and a candle. All wrapped up in a personalized gift box. Simply add in your company name and logo and we take care of the rest!
- If you'd rather choose from one of our curated gift boxes, this is the perfect box for employee appreciation day! It includes a notepad, two pens, and two pocket lattes!