5 Ways to Practice Self Care
If the winter blues are getting to you, then our prescription for you is some uninterrupted self care time! We have 5 ways to relax and recharge wether you have 10 minutes or an hour, there's always time for a little self care!
1. Face Mask and Chill. Putting on a face mask is the ultimate self care moment. But you can really take it to the next level if you make an experience out of it. Using this rose quartz facial roller while you have a face mask on helps work the mask into your pores leaving your skin even more glowy! Change into your comfiest clothes, apply your face mask, sit down on the couch, turn on our favorite show, and roll it out!
2. Move your body. We're not saying you have to go sweat it out in a 45 minute spin class (unless that's your thing — then go for it, babe!) But even just a 15 minute walk outside or a stretch on the living room floor is a way to practice self care. Getting your body moving raises your endorphins and gives yourself a little boost when you need it most.
3. Keep your phone on do not disturb when you wake up or before you go to bed. The phone is probably the enemy of self care time. It's so easy to get distracted by social media or an email from your boss outside of office hours. So choose some time in the day to turn it off and completely unplug. Use this time to journal or read a book!
4. Clean your space. We all feel better when our space is clean. Something about a cluttered space means a cluttered mind? It is an act of self care to have a space around you that inspires you and relaxes you. And cleaning up that pile of clothes in the corner can be so cathartic. Take a few minutes, turn on a podcast or your favorite song, and tidy up!
5. Make yourself your favorite drink. Wether you're a tea girl, a cocktail girl, or a coffee girl — your favorite drink enjoyed in some peace and quiet is truly unmatched. If you're more of a cocktail girl then we highly suggest using this infusion jar to take your cocktail to the next level.
All of these products are available in our Build-A-Box option on our website! They make the perfect gift for yourself or a friend! (because sending a gift to yourself is totally a form of self-care)