5 Ways to Celebrate National Friendship Day
Your friends have been there for you through the good times and the bad. They deserve to be celebrated for being your ride or dies! National Friendship Day is August 1st and we've got 5 great ways to celebrate your besties!
1. Host a Girls Night! Nothing says 'thank you for being a friend' like wine and a cheese board. Gather all your best girls together and toast to the friendships that make you a better person!
2. Buy Her a Coffee (via venmo!) Help her get her day off to a good start with an unexpected treat! Send her a little something via Venmo or Cash App and tell her to treat herself to a coffee on you. It's the perfect little pick-me-up!
3. Take Her Favorite Workout Class with Her. Maybe she's been begging you to come to pilates with her for months or you've both been throwing out the idea of taking a boxing class together. This is the perfect opportunity to do something active together!
4. Have a Movie Night. Hang out on the couch and binge watch her favorite movie! Or a classic movie about great friendships (Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants vibes!) Make sure to include their favorite movie snacks!
5. Send Her a Personalized Gift Box! Everyone loves getting packages in the mail. Send your bff a personalized gift box filled with all of her favorite goodies from Box Babe Gift Co. Choose from our curated boxes or create one just for her using our build-a-box option. It's the perfect way to show your bestie how much you love her and make sure she knows how much you love her!
For the Girl Gang Mini Gift Box
You Glow Girl Gift Box