5 Perfect Gift Ideas for Graduation
Graduation season is here! And with the year our grads have had, navigating zoom classes, and missing out on some of the parts of college they'd grown to love, they deserve an extra special dose of congratulations this year, don't you think? We rounded up some of our favorite gifts to celebrate the grad in your life!
1. Graduation Celebration Gift Box
- Pop the champagne and celebrate your grad with this curated gift box! This box comes with a personalized stainless steel wine tumbler, champagne gummy bears, Sea Rose Cocktail in a Jar kit from Vena's House of Fizz, and a cheeky card with your personalized message written inside! It's the perfect gift that takes the guesswork out of gift giving.
2. Linen Notebook
- They're going to need a place to keep track of all of the new aspects of life after graduation. Wether they're starting a new job, continuing the job search, or taking some time to reflect – this notebook is perfect for whatever the circumstance!
3. Cute Pens!
- Spice up their desk at work with these adorable pens. Not only are they cute colors but they also have inspirational (and some not so inspirational) words on them!
4. Personalized Matte Black Stainless Steel Tumbler
- The perfect gift for the new grad who is starting a new job! Save them from losing their tumbler among the office kitchen chaos and as a bonus – it will look super cute on their desk!
5. Self Care Card Deck
- Graduating and starting a brand new life can be stressful. Adjusting to a whole new way of life and maybe starting a new job can be exciting! Make sure your new grad takes time to themselves in the shuffle! This illustrated card deck is here to help you prioritize you — shuffle through and pick out a few cards for a little self care inspiration!
All of these gifts are great by themselves or added into one of our personalized gift boxes! You can curate one specifically for your grad with our build-a-box option on our website. A Box Babe Gift Co. box is the perfect gift to celebrate all the hard work your grad has put in for the past few years!